Pages

Wednesday 11 December 2013

Silky Printed Knits

Have you seen many printed knits around lately? I've only seen the odd one here or there but they really caught my eye. I actually saw this one with a silky winter floral front online, admired it from afar for a week or two. I purposely avoiding the shop as I knew I'd buy it and had wanted to get all my Christmas shopping done first, plus I was saving up to buy a SLR camera for myself. However, as soon as my shopping for friends and family was done, I caved and made a bee-line for Warehouse on my lunch break only to be told it was sold out. My heart sunk thus confirming I had to have it. Luckily, I was able to order it online that night and had it delivered within a few days with the added bonus of a 20% off offer available that day. I think printed knits are a great way to spice up a winter jumper - along with sequined jumpers (which I'm on the look out for).
Also I mentioned I was saving up to buy a SLR camera. I had thought long and hard about getting one as I know they are a little expensive but I decided it was worth the investment. I'm going to be doing a Digital SLR training course after the Christmas (way to busy before then) to help me get the hang of using it so I'm hoping over time, my pictures will get a little better. I've only had it a week but I'm loving it. These pictures were taking with it. I'm wearing boots I got in Aldo a few weeks back. I saw them full price and thought they were gorgeous but only made the purchase when I saw them on sale. I love when that happens. You may have seen me were this bag here. So what do you think? Are you liking printed knits?
Top; Warehouse, Jeans; Miss Selfridge
Boots; Aldo, Bag; River Island (old)

 Only 2 weeks until Christmas!!  Hope you're as excited as I am!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading. Steph @ Stylefootprints. x