Pages

Tuesday 13 August 2013

High Waisted Shorts

I wore this outfit for an evening stroll in Barcelona. I was packing light for our few days away so I brought shoes, bags and a blazer that were versatile. I'm gradually getting better at packing light - the key word being 'gradually'. Love these shorts I picked up in Zara, my only regret is not getting them in another colour also.
On another note, I like the look of a few simple rings but when I got some costumes ones, they went off colour so quickly. I either have a tendancy to wash my hands with the ring on and it goes off colour or I take it off & leave it on the sink & loose it. Am I the only one with this problem? For this reason, I had been looking for a simple reasonably priced ring ring for a while.  Finally I saw what I wanted and  treated myself to this ring on my trip, a simple band from Swarovski. 


Shorts & Blazer; Zara, Top; Oasis, Bag; M&S

Hope you have a lovely week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading. Steph @ Stylefootprints. x