Pages

Monday 20 May 2013

Beauty of Birds

Heading out to catch up with some friends. Going for dressy casual with these printed jeans that have beautiful birds dotted throughout and a simple black blazer. There's a little faux coral leather detail on one shoulder of this coral top. Love the cut on these stilettos. Something very french about them. Finished off the outfit with my new bag. After my Amsterdam trip, I realised I needed a little bag that looks great for both day and night, and went with pretty much everything. I know I was asking for alot in a bag but I'm glad I was picky when searching for one because I found exactly what I was looking for. Tan is the perfect colour as it goes with everything. Sometimes, it really is better holding out to get exactly what you're looking for.
 Blazer; H&M (SS13), Top (SS12) & Jeans (SS13); Zara, Bag; M&S (SS13), Shoes; Aldo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading. Steph @ Stylefootprints. x