Pages

Monday 9 April 2012

Scarf Inspired Blazer

How are you feeling about the scarf print trend? I for one am welcoming the great patterns. This scarf print blazer is one of my recent purchases. I came across it while I was looking for a skirt - always the way! I fell in love with the print and colour, especially with the flicker of gold through it as it. The cut really is fantastic. I just know I'm going to get plenty of wear out of it which is the main thing. I really dressed it down here as I was just about to pop out for a bagel for brunch.
Blazer: Zara. Jumper: Topshop. T-shirt: H&M. Jeans: Topshop. Wedges: Pennys

The food was delicious and I thought the decor was very fun and playful so I took some pictures to share with you. The patchwork furniture was so eye-catching and warm. You might not think anything of the chairs at first glance until I tell you they were above my head on the ceiling. How quirky is that? Lets hope they are well bolted in. The lights were very cute as each one had a saucer and china cup of some sort as a shade, all in varying designs and shapes. Between the food, decor and great service, I think I found my new spot. 
Happy Monday!


Follow Style Footprints

16 comments:

  1. Stunning blazer! The pattern and colors on it are amazing.

    http://lostinpattern.blogspot.com/
    xx Brigita

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit and sch a pretty blazer! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes I really like the restaurant's decor. the seats. so pretty~
    I like your blazer print btw :) really nice!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a unique blazer! Totally on trend w/ the scarfwear hype.
    Wish I had a Zara near me.

    That restaurant looks fun! You know what looks even better, though? That coffee of yours. mmmm.

    I'm glad you documented the colorful experience :)

    -Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice photo selections!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice blazer :)
    Love Lois xxx

    http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blazer.
    www.windycityfashionistas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool ideas, good taste and style!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this Zara blazer. You look stunning. Adore this post, love. Thanks so much for sharing & for your sweet comment. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable outfit.i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am liking the scarf print! Of course Zara is my new fav store these days. They can do NO wrong in my opinion!

    Amy

    fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the blazer!
    Following you now!
    www.high4allheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my gosh!! I saw that blazer...bummed I didn't get it....you look pretty awesome! xo

    -Lauren

    http://adornlafemme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading. Steph @ Stylefootprints. x