Pages

Sunday 11 March 2012

Ready or Not

This jacket was a great find in H&M. As soon as I saw it, it reminded me of a Helmut Lang tuxedo blazer I saw online, the bonus being the price tag on this one made me happy. I was delighted when I tried it on and found it had a great fit. Nothing worse than when your heart sinks a little when you try something on  and it doesn't fit great when it was gorgeous on the hanger. These shoes are my treat to myself this month. I've wanted pointy stilettos for a while but was yet see a pair that I wanted. As you probably guessed, it was love at first sight with these beauties. I chose this outfit to wear when I wasn't sure exactly what the evening ahead held. Whatever was in store for me, I wanted to be ready or not.

Tuxedo blazer (H&M), top (Zara), jeans (Dunnes), shoes (Aldo).

16 comments:

  1. I love the bold red pants. They really make the outfit stand out.

    americanclouds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. a wonderful outfit, i love the color of the pants!

    xxx Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous look! Love your blog, I found you through Fashion Boulevard. Please stop by and view my latest fashion trend at www.winetastegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute -- love the shoes!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving the red jeans!

    cute stripey candy colours!

    check my blog for a chanel giveaway!
    x

    www.lulucherieblog.blogspot.com

    SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit, this jacket is really perfect!

    xoxo

    OPI Nail Lacquers giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great find, it has such an amazing fit!
    xx

    Be Frassy

    ReplyDelete
  8. really like those zara jeans with those heels!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh! Absolutely adore those shoes!



    Minted Magazine


    mintedmag.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those jeans! :)

    xoxo,
    Taylor

    taylormorgandesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute jeans! Love how you styled them
    xLauren

    http://themarcystop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this whole outfit, from head to toe.
    I really wish I could replicate it.

    Ididtellyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the shoes!

    - True


    http://itstrued.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading. Steph @ Stylefootprints. x