Pages

Thursday 1 March 2012

Chapped Lips?

This is just a quick post to share something I found good with anyone who suffers with chapped lips from time to time. Somethings when I suffering from chapped lips, I was forever switching between lip balm & a lippy of some sort trying to achieve both moisture and colour. When I happened to try Clinique's Superbalm Moisturising Gloss, I expected it to add moisture but I wasn't fully convinced it would achieve what I was looking for which was long lasting moisture and colour. I half heartily thought I'd give it a try. To my delight, I was really pleased with the result, it gave me long-lasting moisture. I've recommended it to one or two of my friends that suffer from chapped lips with the change of the weather so I just thought I'd share this great find with you. I just wish I knew about it sooner.

4 comments:

  1. Good review....!!! :)
    http://lifewidmorbid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Do we follow each other already?

    The Golden Bun | new post | follow me

    ReplyDelete
  3. story of our lives! We'll definitely check it out!

    x
    http://themarcystop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome tips! I'll definitely have to check them out...I'm always on the hunt for gloss and balm...this is perfect!

    Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such thoughtful comments, hope you’ll be back to see my latest designs!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading. Steph @ Stylefootprints. x